Monday 18 March 2013

Lets make a plan babe

Darling, it has been two weeks since I left Vietnam. Things are just as before, I only want to get married to you, so we do it this year darling.

My plan for the engagement is on August 2013. Lets stick with the plan, doesn't matter if my parents agree or not. I will come back for the occasion, if we can do it on 8.8 it seems to be a nice day :D

I am not thinking about other girls, so lets make each other happy and in love babe. As our life will continue together for 60 years (hopefully more?), learning to make it through hardships together, as a couple and a loving pair, and be sure that I love you babe.











1 comment:

  1. Darling, I remember a single word you wrote here. It serves an ultimate motivation for me. That's exactly what I long for darling. Let's make it together. I love you so much darling:-*

    ReplyDelete