Saturday 13 June 2015

My wife is awesome

I would like to note down some words today. Just to thank you, my dearest. You are an awesome girl, and an amazing mom.

Thank God that you have come in to my life and shared with me all our experience. 3 years we have known each others, but for me it seems like an eternity. We have gone a long way together, hand in hand.

I remember the kisses before we got married ... The memories at Sapa, Sydney ... The pregnancy. The search for a house to rent. The cold winter nights in the small studio @ Gray street.

I remember the nights we gave birth to our daughter. You did it, you went through tough time for our baby, and I was so worried about you. When we were together these nights, I cried.

Elena has grown up nicely. All those times you have taken a great care of her. You assisted me in getting the dream job @ ANZ. You helped me when I was sick. You cared for me when I was suffering.

I just wanted to say thank you. Words are not enough. I just want to share everything, and be with you always. Your love and husband, to my darling wife...

No comments:

Post a Comment