Wednesday 19 December 2012

My dear love

How do you feel today my dearest? Are you feeling much better waking up in the morning and read this letter I write to you?

While marriage is big step that would need other people to support, it's definitely important to remind ourselves that we are the people who are making decision and taking responsibility for our decision. Life is a great adventure and we should live it strongly and powerfully. We know that we can make it work, we know that we can do everything to make it work, I am working hard for it, and I will need your support and love to do so.

Darling, love is in a long life ahead, I know sometimes parents worry for us and make us worry too, but definitely our lives won't be happier if we don't make our own decisions.

We know how to be happy, and we know that happiness comes from overcoming difficulties, so when it is close to the success, it's just need us to be loving and supporting each other, because difficulties that you see now is nothing, it's not even big problem yeah as nothing is against us.

Dear little bunny, don't stress out because I am so worried that I feel my heart aches, so be strong, be healthy and be happy :D Think positive, eliminate all negative thoughts babe.

With love,
Anh.

1 comment: