Wednesday 26 September 2012

To my dearest Darling

To my dearest Darling,

Today I am sorry for coldly saying to you. You know I am indeed not meant that, I just sometimes cannot control my anger and coldness toward the counterpart. You know how much I regret that I did that way, negatively and rudely...

Many people say I am a sweet girl and I wanna be the sweetest candy for you and only you. However, I have to admit that I am not good at expressing my emotions, which sometimes could lead you to misunderstanding my behavior.

A lot of things happened, and occasionally I feel sad about myself that I cannot take control of my own life you know. I dreamed about the fairy tale wedding, how it is organized, which main color is used, which music we play, which pictures we show and so on. But now, are all just a dream? A dream of a stupid girl who wants to be a princess waiting for her prince ? Sound ridiculous, isn't it? Of course, we should obey the  older to some extent. Yet, we also need to take care of our own life and take part in our stuff to show our responsibility and mark our way. That's all what I mean. I don't want to just watch and see, babe... I really want to text you these via Line, but I know I will wake you up, so I just type something here.

Time flies and it's September. Wake up when September ends...
                                                                                                 Hanoi, 26/09/2012


Tình yêu phải mang lại niềm vui và hạnh phúc, tình yêu có thể có những giai đoạn khó khăn vất vả, cần phải nỗ lực vượt qua, nhưng bản chất của nó là mang lại sự yêu thương, tình cảm và hạnh phúc. Love is a verb mà em.

I know you don't have youtube at work my bunny, but I listen to this when working:






No comments:

Post a Comment