Sunday 30 September 2012

Some thoughts before dawn

Today I can't fall into sleep again as I feel missing something. Maybe it could be such sweet words, a tight hug, or smell from my Special:"> Looking around, I just realize that the reason is simply here. There has been no new post since 26th Sep. Evey day, like a habit, I visit the site frequently, wait to see such sweet, surprised words from my darling. I can't believe that it's been about 3 weeks we were apart, yet I feel somehow a year already.

Today is a long day. I have made someone upset yet someone truly happy. Hanh, you should know that you could not make everyone satisfy since each has different interests and characteristics. As far as you know you are doing a right thing, it is good enough no matter what people say. You should learn how to let go such unnecessary things and focus on your targets. Be confident and just be yourself:)

It's now 1am of 1st Oct. Listening sound from the clock, I am reading my previous secret notes which I haven't publicized yet. Here is one part of the year-end note of 2011. I had thought that I would never let others read this but you, darling, I trust you the most and I am open my heart just only for you. So I dont want to hide anything from you. You can see how much I change from this note:)

"2011 is coming to the end. Look back throughout the year- year of coming back, there were somethings to mark it specialJ
  1.  I have changed jobs 4 times over the year. And even now with my 5th company, I have not satisfied yet. I am still in the dilemma of finding a right one for me which matches with my interest and passion. The thing I am doing now is such a cyclical one which does not have much added value as I wish except I am adapting with people there more. Sometimes I was so childish, which I just made decisions based on my temporary emotions without carefully thinking. Yet, sometimes I became too rational, which took me time to reach final decisions. Both resulted in unexpected outcomes in a negative way. Wondering about the future is always on my mind. Fear and crisis seems be to good friends at this moment. I used to live with them for some points…
  2. Like any single girls else in the world, I am now questioning a matter of LOVE. Is it hard to find someone love you unconditionally except your parents? Or am I able to love someone unconditionally? Hum, I don’t know but for one certain thing I haven’t found him yet. For some I expected but things did not turn out in a way as I wish. it disappointed me and hurt my pure heart so much. For some moments I thought I would never let it hurt again because it just brought to me such unpleasant feelings and memories. I am also bad at trying to let things go without feeling regret about what I've done and I am extremely bad at keeping good memories out of the way. It takes me twice as much time to heal the wounds and the pains than it does to some persons. So occasionally i wish I could run away from love. I seem to be an urchins which rises its barbed hairs toward the care of somebody who was about to love her. I am a bad person in some way I think. I did hurt somebody’s feelings and pride while caring for my own feelings so much. But do I have too little experience in handling those matters? Maybe. But i know that I am getting more matured and feminine. I do hope that someday I will find my Mr. Right. Just keep hoping.
  3.  Christmas this year I truly understand the meaning of having your beloved people and friends around. I love the cozy atmosphere we shared, the jokes we made and even the silence we admitted. If you are willing to be there for them, they will be there for you- unconditionally. Although life is sometimes so hard, you just make it easy babe. Thank you to make this Xmas so special to me. All I want for this Xmas is YOU."

As new day has come. Life change when you change:)
Hanoi, 01/10/2012
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hì có note này sưu tập được, dành tặng chồng yêu:


"Là con gái nên mình nhạy cảm lắm, chỉ một câu nói sai không chủ ý cũng có thể làm tổn thương mình đấy.

Là con gái nên mình thích quan tâm, nhiều khi quan tâm quá nhỉ? nên chắc là sẽ làm người được quan tâm cảm thấy hơi khó chịu một chút đấy, nhất là con trai ý... vì con trai vẫn tự cho mình là mạnh mẽ mà dù thực ra họ cũng yếu đuối chả kém gì con gái đâu :P

Là con gái nên mình thích được quan tâm, chỉ cần những câu hỏi thăm vu vơ "công việc dạo này thế nào", "đã khỏi ốm chưa?"... hay những lời nhắc nhở "nhớ ăn cơm nhé", "phải mang theo khăn quàng không sẽ bị ho đấy"... chỉ thế thôi cũng đã đủ khiến con gái thấy ấm áp lắm rùi :D

Là con gái nên mình yếu đuối và dễ khóc, buồn khóc, vui khóc, nhớ khóc, xa khóc... mà con trai là chúa ghét con gái khóc nhá vì lúc đấy họ sẽ bối rối lắm và chả bít phải làm thế nào đâu đúng không? hihi... Nhưng mà chính những lúc như thế con trai lại rất là quan trọng nhé vì sẽ là chỗ dựa vững chắc của con gái mà :) Vì con gái là như thế nên chẳng phải lúc nào người ta cũng bảo con trai phải nhẹ nhàng và nâng niu con gái đấy sao? Vậy nên đừng có ai nói to hay mắng mỏ con gái nhé vì sẽ chỉ nhận lại toàn nước mắt thôi à hihi...

Là con gái nên mình thích được chiều chuộng lắm. Con trai cũng thích được chiều nhưng lại nghĩ nếu chiều nhiều là con gái hay lấn tới lắm. Đấy là vì con trai sợ nhất bị con gái trèo lên đầu lên cổ mà haha... Cái tôi cá nhân của con trai lớn hơn con gái nhìu nhỉ? :P Nhưng nếu mà nghĩ thế thì con trai rất là sai lầm nhé... Nếu sự chiều chuộng chỉ đến từ một phía thì sẽ rất chán và chắc chắn dần dần người thiệt thòi sẽ là con trai đấy :). Nếu khéo léo con trai sẽ bít cân bằng và nếu không làm gì có lỗi thì sẽ chả phải sợ bị ai lấn tới đâu.

Là con gái nên mình thích yêu thương và được yêu thương, con trai cũng thế thôi nhưng mà con trai rất bùn cười là lúc nào cũng tỏ ra mình lạnh lùng, lạnh lùng đến vô tâm ý nên là hay làm con gái phải buồn.
Nên nhiều khi con trai thật là dễ ghét :P

...

Còn nhiều điều nữa cơ nhưng mà tóm lại là nếu con trai để ý một chút, giảm bớt cái tôi một chút thì sẽ thấy con gái chẳng có gì khó hiểu hết mà lại rất đáng iu đấy hihi...

Nhưng dù thế nào mình vẫn phải nói câu cảm ơn... vì trừ những lúc đáng ghét ra thì con trai cũng dễ thương hệt như con gái vậy :)) "




===============


Dear Love, I love this, to have you writing with me keeps my heart warm and I can sense you, my "single girl" :D  

Love is energy: it can neither be created nor destroyed. It just is and always will be, giving meaning to life and direction to goodness... Love will never die. (Bryce Courtney)

No comments:

Post a Comment