Tuesday 30 October 2012

For our 5th anniversary


My dearest darling,

It's for you if I come back from work late tonight. Although we're apart, we often celebrate our remarkable date together which keep us warm and move towards each other. Darling, I have bought these flowers for you. You are such a lovely, romance and gentle person as them:)


Like other times, we have roses and chocolate cake for your anniversary. And the most important thing is we   spend time together, we talk to each other and we feel each other. We talk a lot everyday, it seems like an endless conversation between us. Darling, I love the way you care for me, the way you make me surprised and happy. Darling, I know you have probably undergone such hard time recently but I strongly believe that we will overcome it together. So, just keep trying and move forward-both of us:)

Hanoi is now in its best beauty and status. Or is it like me? in the eye of a lover? The yellow " điệp" tree is still blossoming. That the yellow of the flowers is melting in the sunlight combining with different colors of daily life makes it the most beautiful painting on the way back home. I just simply love it and hope that we can enjoy this painting together. 

                                                                                                            Love you Honey
                                                                                                             Your little bunny
























1 comment: