Sunday 21 October 2012

My wishlist

Dear Lord,

I know sometimes I demand too much and ask for many things, but human being is occasionally weak and vulnerable. So we believe in you to gain momentum to move forward. Here are my wishlist to you to overcome this "difficult" time in life:

I wish for determination
  I wish for bravery
    I wish for courage
       I wish for health
         I wish for excellence
           I wish for patience
             I wish for calm
     
I hope I can take it and  make it. I need to be back on track, to see my passion burn again.

Fingers cross to all :)

Lovess



My Almighty God,

I love God. No matter how bad is life, I love God. I will continue to love God in all situations, and I am grateful to you my God. I know God will answer all the questions, and will help me through all difficult problems in life.

Thank you my Almighty God, I am grateful for your blessings. Thank you for loving me, my God.
God is greatest.



No comments:

Post a Comment